Friday, March 4, 2016

I'm here to talk to you about the Animals Initiative...


      Hey there! I feel like I haven't been doing much drawing and that seems to be a fact, especially with my discovery of just how good and addicting Sherlock is. Yes, I am now in the fandom. Anyway, Zootopia comes out today so I wanted to doodle something for the occasion and recently I made the mistake of calling Nick Wilde Nick Fury, which goes to show you my current mental state, and I thought "I'll draw it." So I did. 

A very interesting cosplay, indeed. Couldn't help but add Judy dressed as Maria Hill because she's adorable and I like Maria. Besides, Maria is now basically Nick's "best man" in the MCU after Coulson's death, no thanks to Loki. This isn't the first time I have gotten an Avenger's name all mixed up. I used to accidentally call Black Widow Scarlet Widow because she's played by Scarlett Johansson and then when I went to correct myself, I'd call her Scarlet Witch instead. Now that Scarlet Witch is actually in the MCU though, I don't get them confused anymore. At least I haven't made the mistake yet. Hope you guys have a fine weekend, I think mine will be fun because I'm invited to a party tomorrow which will get me out of my house for once. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment