Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Hold Me Close Young Tiny Dancer


      Okay, I'm back. I am having an odd week and I didn't get around to drawing until today so yeah. But I did do a doodle today that was inspired by a party I went to on Saturday so here goes: 

Yes, it's Daddy Hiddles. No, I didn't dance with my dad, he was too sick to go and he can't really dance anyway. My dance partner is my mom so whenever she dances with someone else or disappears for a moment, I stand on the sidelines wishing I had a boyfriend to be my guaranteed dance partner during a party. The one time I danced with a guy it was because his mom prodded him into doing it because he was doing the moves off the dance floor and I stood next to him and copied them. I'm not the best dancer, I have difficulty with applying steps to the music and following my mom besides the fact that I'm taller than my mom so I tend to be all sideways and take bigger steps like as if I'm waltzing when I'm not. I could probably use someone taller with a longer stride so that I don't look so awkward. The answer doesn't have to be Tom Hiddleston but that would be very lovely. And then, I would also like to take the time to show you guys that my Redbubble shop has some interesting items there with a sampling that I made: 

It would make me happy if I had customers so that I know I'm not wasting space on that part of the internet and I'm not forced into getting some day job that isn't my calling or has a sucky schedule. I'll be happy even if you buy only a measly sticker or greeting card because that means I have succeeded in selling something and I will no longer be too broke to get myself anything. Okay, putting the melancholy fiddle away and hope you guys are good and I may return soon. I nearly forgot, it's been 2 years here! Time flies too fast, I swear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment