Thursday, March 24, 2016

Humpty-Dumpty Prevention and a Detective


      Hello. I drew something on Monday but something happened, I think I wanted to draw a little more but then we went out so I forgot Monday's doodle and I have another doodle that I finished today so I'll just post them together. 
More Daddy Hiddles. This is inspired by me spending a little time with my baby cousins Sunday and one of them falling on my watch. Not fun for either of us at that moment. As much as babies do a lot of falling while learning to walk, I don't like the idea of them falling on their head as much as the next person so I thought of a helmet. And then I think the doodle is self-explanatory.

And then I just had to draw Magnus again because I think my love for Magnus equals the apparent love I have for Tom Hiddleston and Loki. I loaded the PNG version (sans signature) onto Redbubble if you want a Magnus shirt or any of the other various things that have been graced with his presence. I plan on doing at least one more Magnus related doodle so that I can just make a collection out of it for my Redbubble shop and tidy things up a bit. Ok, gonna go now, hope to have some stuff done tomorrow so stay tuned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment