Monday, March 14, 2016

Magnus Monday


      Hello. So Friday I started watching Wallander and that is all I did but there's a character that I happen to love and it's not just because he is played by my current favorite actor/crush so I drew him today: 



I kind of forgot that there's Magnus Monday but I ended up doing it by sketching out these doodles of him doing some of the things he does best: being sassy, tech savvy, and reminding me of Loki. It's a shame he was only on for two seasons but then again, he's famous now and very busy being the star in movies so adding Wallander to the mix would probably stress him out. Also, Magnus is known for having a blond fro and Tom keeps changing his hair to conform to his roles so it wouldn't be the same if Magnus suddenly developed a habit of dyeing and styling his hair different - or worse, have his hair be a wig. Well, hopefully I'll draw something different later this week but for now, I think I'm going to watch the last episode of Wallander that has Tom/Magnus in it and hope he didn't end up dying in order to leave the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment