Monday, February 29, 2016

Existential soliloquies do not fix toys...


      Hello. Well, Wednesday I didn't get around to drawing and I don't even remember why anymore. Then Friday I wanted to watch Sherlock because the only version of Sherlock I've seen is Elementary, you know, American Sherlock starring Johnny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu as a genderbent Watson. Long story short, it turned into "Netflix and chill" and I am now Sherlocked. I also think I managed to get my mom a tad hooked to it too. So today I'm like I have to draw something but what? My sister suggested Hux and Phasma but considering she recognized the back of J.J. Abrams' head at the Oscars says a lot about her current state. I'm still quite into Tom Hiddleston so I decided to doodle this: 


More Daddy Hiddles. I don't know when I'll stop drawing these but I will keep drawing them until I run of material so that may take a while. I do plan on drawing other stuff though so I hope to get around to it, and hopefully faster than next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment