Friday, February 12, 2016

It's Party Time!!!


      The moment I felt ready to doodle, my sister happens to have the tablet. *sigh* So Deadpool got left for today and Daddy Hiddles is taking a tiny break because I can only work on so much stuff (I actually did a tiny Daddy Hiddles doodle on paper but let's focus on Deadpool for now). Without further ado, let's finish this: 

First one is sort of inspired by the second trailer because I swear he cut someone's head off so I thought he'd have cool cake slicing skills. The rest is because Deadpool likes to break the fourth wall but due to how Deadpool and Loki belong to different studios, they could never interact like this on a movie screen which might be a good thing because maybe we wouldn't be able to handle it. Hope you guys have a nice weekend, enjoy the movie, and don't take yourselves too seriously. I don't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment