Monday, February 8, 2016

Daddy Needs His Sleep/I Want You Back


      Hello! This might just be a nice week, except for whoever was betting on the Panthers winning last night. So, this week I might go into overdrive because I have two doodles for today and that might just be the case for the rest of this week so here goes: 

First off is more Daddy Hiddles with a tad more Shakespeare. The quote is originally from the play As You Like It which just so happens to be my favorite play (of the three I have read *whimper*) and I do like that quote quite a bit so it's nice that I finally get to use it. And then there's Deadpool, because his movie is coming out this Friday and that is the question on everyone's minds as regards to X-Men: Apocalypse and it hit me yesterday that he's probably getting his body full of adamantium. Wolverine, not Deadpool. Hope you guys like the double feature and make sure to tune in tomorrow for more because I'll be here all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment