Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tuesday Tea


      Hello. I had an odd day yesterday so I didn't get around to much and I feel like I had an extended weekend even though that is not the case. However, my day has been more regular today so I got the chance to doodle a little something. 

This has been brewing in my head all weekend long (pun not intended). The only explanation I can think of for why I thought of this is because Saturday I saw Demi Lovato's musical impressions and Jimmy Fallon sang I'm a Little Teapot. That combined with my inability to produce a Daddy Hiddles doodle on Friday was probably my inspiration. I was going to draw him with a hat a la "Mrs. Nesbitt" and then I thought that was going to be a bit difficult and why would he have a pink hat big enough for his head? So I changed it to a flower crown because I like flower crowns and he's worn them before so it wouldn't be so odd. Teeny tiny Hiddles tot "Drew" is pretty sure that she is a princess and takes her hosting duties very seriously making sure to keep her clothes clean and not spill a drop of her "tea". I had a little plastic tea set when I was little. Only thing I can really remember about it though is I asked my mom what to put in the pot. I think she responded with water or juice. I think I went with water and was a little disappointed. I expected my teapot to be magic and turn the water into tea I guess. I don't know what happened to it. Well, anyway, hope you enjoy and I'll be back with more doodles soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment