Friday, February 19, 2016

Femme Friday preview


      Friday's here, yay! I might have enjoyed today more if my dad didn't take a sick day because he bothered me about my being on the computer. Since I have nothing better to do (not a decent book to read and whatever I could've seen on Netflix he would have judged), why not get on my computer and draw? So I did a little bit. 

I decided to remind myself that my skill-set is actually higher than just cartoons so I worked on drawing a few of my fan-characters in my stylized realism style. This is just a sneak peek because I plan on doing more than two but these were the ones I felt like working on at the moment. I thought of doing a Daddy Hiddles doodle, but with my dad home that didn't seem like a good idea. Well, hope you guys have a nice weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment