Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Loco for Loki


      Hello. I got sidetracked on Friday and instead of finishing up one thing that I started earlier that week, I went off and started working on another. I finally finished that other something because it involved cleaning up the original scan and then coloring it in and FireAlpaca derped on me twice yesterday so I got frustrated and left it for today so yeah. 

Uh-huh. You've been Loki'd again. I should draw some other stuff that I also have floating in my head but he is one of the things that floats in my head the most so that's what I end up working on. I need to give somebody else my love, I've been neglecting characters like crazy and it's all his fault. Well, I'll be back when I finish something else but maybe not Friday. Whatever. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment