Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Good acting is required to pull this off


      Hello. It feels like I haven't drawn digitally in a while but I remedied that today by working on this: 

It's becoming a thing where I find just about any excuse to draw either Tom or Loki or both and I'm gonna have to do something about it soon but I'm enjoying every minute of it so not yet. Yeah, this is basically pointing out the stark differences between Tom Hiddleston and Loki and also a little bit of Chris Hemsworth contrasted by his alter ego Thor (or is it the other way around?) in that Tom loves just about everybody and isn't afraid to show it while Loki is the complete opposite in that regard. Chris, even though he was the one that said they love one another, is a little more shy about making little hearts with his hands while Thor gets rather touchy-feely with Loki. Basically you know when Thor is mad with Loki because he gets all up on him like he's gonna kiss him, which is weird. I also drew a little something earlier this week in the form of cartoon Chris Evans in Loki's outfit. What, you don't believe me? 

Kind of a long story but my mom likes Chris Evans just about as much as I like Tom Hiddleston and she made a comment about him looking good in every suit (as in superhero suits) and I had to come back with we haven't seen him in the Iron Man suit or Loki's. Obviously I opted for drawing Loki's because why not? Besides, Tom did wear Chris's suit, didn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment