Friday, January 8, 2016

Fun Friday with a dash of the Force


      It's Friday, yay! So after this Tuesday, I decided that I should probably draw some stuff that isn't one of the Avengers, or Loki, or Tom Hiddleston and I do like Star Wars so that's been on the brain as well (mostly because of my sister's crazy obsessing over it) but first I had to give my OC's a little love: 

Just a simple little floating chibi heads sketch, though, but this was to remind myself that I generally create my own characters. And now for my Star Wars doodle: 

I sketched the heroic trio and the big bad copycat Vader that is Kylo Ren (I should be holding a grudge against Kylo Ren but somehow I can't). The nice thing about drawing differing sets of characters in the same style is you can borrow colors from other characters, e.g. I used Loki's skin tone for Kylo Ren, which means I don't play too much with color and have a hard time finding the right one. Anybody seen the bad lip reading versions of the original trilogy? Or the Tonight Show acapella medley? Or bad lip reading's Redneck Avengers? Well, have a good weekend, don't let the crybaby Sith... ehh, who am I kidding? Have fun with the whole crew, including Mr. Emo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment