Monday, January 18, 2016

It's Past 10, Do You Know Where Your Bro Is?


      Hello and I am so sorry, I finished drawing something Friday but I finished it on the late side and I had people bothering me that I was spending too much time on my computer so I got off with plans on posting it on Saturday and I completely forgot so here it is :


It took me a whole week to do this one, mostly because I wanted to get other stuff done too and I had more motivation to finish Loki than I did anyone else (even Bucky). Redbubble is having a geek week special and I just searched to see if I fall under it, I apparently don't but doesn't mean you can't check me out anyway, I now have an X-Men and Friends... and Enemies collection there if you're interested. I should be more careful with posting on here from my phone because I had to edit two posts that the pictures were huge and my font was different. It's convenient but makes my blog look like a derp afterwards. See you around (if I remember). 

No comments:

Post a Comment