Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hello Humpday (actually goodbye, it's nighttime)


      I'm just gonna get this over with. I have been drawing all week but I'm still working on one project and everything else I've managed to finish during that time is on my instagram, tumblr, and on redbubble. First, Monday's: 

I was going to do Tom Hiddleston pop art, thought it would be easier if I made him a brush and then got frustrated with the concept so I played with the few custom brushes I made and because it's so pretty, I put it everywhere. It is even my wallpaper on my computer. And then there's this: 



I haven't drawn this trio in a while so this is a good way of dipping my feet back in there - draw them trying to take a nice picture and a bit of jealousy nearly ruining it. Okay, it is late here so bye, hope to be back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment