Tuesday, September 22, 2015

We're Gonna Make That Dream Come True!


      I think I'm getting sick :( I'm not that sick, it's just my throat and occasionally my nose but still not a good feeling. Even though I'm not feeling 100%, I still feel like drawing and I managed to finish a doodle today. 

It's Laverne and Shirley! This was one of my mom's favorite shows growing up and now I like it. Maybe part of their charm (for me) is that they are two twenty-something year old girls looking to get married but in the meantime they keep coming across jerks and misadventures with their friends and family and they're as different as night and day plus they're hilarious at it. I'm trying to add a little more variety into what I draw lately because I go through phases and I am definitely going through a you-know-what phase. You don't know what I mean by you-know-what? Then look at my previous posts starting this summer, I even admitted it back then. For now, I'm going to try going one week without mention of it on here or Instagram and if I succeed, then I'll go back to it and work on alternating a little more so I don't look like some crazy fangirl. Hope you guys feel good, I'm getting a headache. Toodles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment