Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Sooner or Later, I'm Greater Than You


      Sort of a weird week for me because of Labor Day on Monday and then yesterday felt like a cross between Monday and today and I'm just feeling bleh. I am currently working on something that involves a lot of time and patience and attention to detail and I probably won't be done until Friday but I do have a little something while you wait. 

A comic strip that stars two Disney characters? Yep.(Doesn't matter what you say, Loki is technically a Disney character) I drew this for a friend who is a fellow nerd (I'm not sure if she calls herself that but she does like Star Wars and the Avengers) because something I have noticed on the internet is quite a bit of Loki love but not quite as much Hans love. I've seen more Hans lovers and Helsa shippers on Instagram, which I like because Pinterest is all Loki, Loki, Loki, kill Hans, hate him, Jelsa. Ok, so he led us on but even though I liked him and still do, I knew something was up when there was a proposal 30 minutes into the movie so when he says "Oh Anna, if only there were someone out there who loved you", I wasn't as upset as I should have been. Funny thing is, as a kid I always rooted for the good guy and I thought why would anyone want to be the villain? But then, I became a teenager and I realized that the bad guy could be fun too. Some of my favorite Disney songs are the villain songs so I guess that goes to show you who has the better beat going. That's all I have to say for now so see you again when I have another doodle ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment