Friday, September 18, 2015

I Know Every Rock and Tree and Creature...


      I've got a couple of doodles today, one that I finished today. 

I started this last year after getting inspired by Malinda Kathleen Reese's Google Translate Sings (GTS) series but I didn't finish it until today because of all the detail :( and I still left out details; for example, their shadows and she's supposed to be singing "bobcats, are you smiling?" because that is one of my favorite lines of that song and one that I could draw a situation for. And then there's this doodle from Wednesday because I was happy to finally be able to sport a hairstyle that fascinates me:

Both of these are on my Insta account in case you're interested. I hope to have some doodles ready next week for both here and Instagram so stay tuned and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment