Friday, September 11, 2015

Bonding Time


      I finished the doodle I was working on Wednesday night and posted it on Instagram right at that moment but I didn't feel like posting twice on the same day so I saved it for today. 

Not really a doodle, more like a work of art because it involved more work than a doodle. Took me pretty much a whole weekend to draw between the complexity of drawing an adult with two little kids so close to each other and their bodies interacting, the clothing details, then there was scanning it, getting rid of the dirty spots that paper gets, figuring out what colors to use for their clothes and the chair which took me like two days. So I drew this because I felt like drawing Hans interacting with some of the kids I've created for him and Anna, I'll get around to drawing Kristoff sometime but other artists have created artwork of Kristoff and Anna having a family and it's so nice and I don't really want to compete with them but everyone has their own perspective on things, right? Ain't got much else, but I could leave you with these couple of goof-offs I made earlier this week. Hope you have a nice weekend even with 9/11.


No comments:

Post a Comment