Saturday, September 26, 2015

Did We Beat Ellen's Record?


      It has been a very long time (since June I think) that I have posted something on a Saturday but I finished it today instead of yesterday like I had hoped so I'm gonna give it to you now. 

Whoo! It was a lot of hard work but now you get to see actual X-Men here! Four of these guys I had to design on the fly, one I decided to draw differently from the first time I drew them, and this is the first time I draw twelve of these digitally and then there was figuring out some of the special effects but it was worth it, I think. Maybe they wanted to celebrate their last day of summer which was earlier this week. (Am I the only one who finds it weird that it's always summer in their comics?) Jean Grey is obviously controlling the phone that took this glorious selfie but who pushed the button? Pay close attention to Polaris's hand. Talk about teamwork. I decided to not draw Iceman in his ice form because I wanted his actual features to shine here and everybody seems to draw him like that. Hope you guys have a nice weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment