Friday, June 26, 2020

We've had a lifetime of bonding moments!


      Hello! Gonna post something I did a while back, here you go:

Inspiration struck me to do one of those "we look like a couple" memes with these characters I made to inhabit my fem!Lance AU in the future. I may have posted the girl before but I don't remember so meet Vanessa Kogane, Keith's daughter (obviously), and Narteer, Acxa's adopted son. They've known each other since infancy and are about the same age so they're really good friends. However, Narteer has developed a crush on Vanessa. She's a little unaware or most likely in denial so yeah, moments like this happen. The other urls belong to their friends who are also related to members of Voltron/the Voltron Coalition. I spent a lot of time working on the format of this fake Instagram post (let's pretend Instagram exists in their universe and is still around by their time) because the template I had was from 2015 and I wasn't too keen on the current ones so I fussed over getting the font and color of the tags as close to the real deal. It was a lot of work especially since FireAlpaca's text tool pales in comparison to the one in Photoshop but the difference is FireAlpaca is free and has a default brush that looks very nice so that's the program I stick to. 

I haven't been doing much digital doodling this past week because I've been more concerned with binging some anime I left hanging on Hulu that are supposed to expire next Wednesday. I caught up with what Hulu has of two of them (they both have twelve episodes supposedly) and am currently close to finishing season one of the last one left which happens to be derived from a manga I haven't read in years so I am loving it. Hopefully I'll get back to my doodles that I started once I finish with this. Till then, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment