Saturday, June 13, 2020

Summer Chibi Yuri


      Hello. This video has been sitting in my drafts for a long time so I'm posting it now.

I started editing this video in March but got hit by a bout of lack of motivation and couldn't figure out what to do for the music so I just stopped. It wasn't until last month when I finally got my replacement pen that I had the motivation to revisit this and finished it. So here is the speedpaint for that and I gotta work on editing five more speedpaints from this little series and finish the spring doodle that got delayed. Ack. Lately I feel more motivated to draw some OCs if they were in the Avatar universe so let's see. I also have a few doodles I haven't posted here but one thing at a time. Till next post/doodle, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment