Monday, June 15, 2020

WE'RE GONNA WIN IN THE END!


      Hello. Time to post doodles that it seems I have never posted on here before:










I realized in the middle of this that it would have been better to just make this two posts but too late. So She-ra ended last month and it had a great ending, Voltron wishes they had Noelle among its writers but it's too late. I am so glad I started this show just a couple hours after finishing my Voltron binge because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to enjoy the feeling of a show actually having a good ending along with the rest of the fandom. I always found Catra's design to be visually intriguing but I gotta say, season five Catra is my favorite Catra. I never hated her, I just would have never admitted to her being a favorite. She was an impressively well-written character before but once she got that redemption arc and haircut, I was sold. So much happened in this last season and I am so glad I got to see it. My favorites among the princesses and their allies are (in no specific order): Scorpia, Mermista, Sea Hawk, Bow. Yeah, it's a short list but my list of characters I don't like is even shorter: Horde Prime. You may notice that Shadow Weaver is not there with him. Well, let's just say that I appreciate her being a complex character that realized in the end that she had to pay for her actions and chose to sacrifice herself because she was part of the problem.

I still haven't finished my spring chibi and summer is fast approaching so I should get working on that BUT I feel like getting back into simming and I don't know why. Anyway, till next doodle or sketchdump, toodles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment