Saturday, July 4, 2020

Julance is here!


      Hello! First post of the month and I'm going to dump a few Voltron related doodles at you because I hadn't gotten around to posting them earlier:



And it's Julance, which I don't see myself doing much of but Lance deserves the love dammit so of course I am going to try and do something with him this month at least. Anyway, these are not Lance proper but my take on femLance but I had most of these lying around. The first one is actually a short comic I did last month where Keith's daughter Vanessa finds his blade and Lana, still feeling the need to be impulse control for the Koganes, tries to intercept. Then the next two are from earlier this year. I was imagining an older Lana and so I drew her in the outfit that was Lance's early design. That other drawing was more in the realm of funny domestic stuff but you're not allowed to see the rest of the doodle for now 🙈 not until I start dealing with this AU seriously, which probably won't be for a good while. I've actually been in the mood to focus on my OCs so yeah, let's see what happens this month. Till next doodle, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment