Sunday, July 26, 2020

Cuban Pete but it's Lance


      Hello! I spent way too long on a drawing but quarantine has given me crappy attention span, I want too many forms of entertainment, and my laptop doesn't like the Florida heat but here it is:

Lance! And he's dressed in Cuban swag, from the top of his Cuban style Fedora to the soles of his Cuban heels. Yes, I went there. Being Cuban American, it was all too easy to imagine him dressed in this classy outfit even though my dad doesn't have a guayabera or Cuban heels (he had Cuban heeled boots once but it resulted in him being out of work for months with a back injury because he decided to wear them on ice. I was little so I have no memory of it) but I do have that gold bracelet of his, it's just a little small on me now so I haven't worn it since I was a child. Anyway, I put so much work into this and I'm pretty happy with the result. I've been watching a lot of anime and I feel it's done me some good cuz look at that shading! I should really play around with that more, but I haven't been very motivated to draw "finished pieces" so bear with me. I am so glad that I drew something for Julance. Also, the fact that this is canon Lance 😂 (prior to season eight, that was a travesty) So I hope you guys are ok, remembering to wear your masks when you go out because you never know what you'll catch out there and sometimes, even if you go out for a walk in your neighborhood without a mask because you don't plan on interacting with people, some little kid also not wearing a mask may not know the concept of social distancing and cross right in front of your face as you stop breathing for her sake in case you somehow are an asymptomatic carrier. Well, I'm gonna get going but till next doodle, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment