Friday, August 21, 2020

Quarantine Mood

 

      Hello. I was gone for so long Blogger changed on me. For the record, I wasn't posting anything new anywhere for nearly a month so it's not really that I've forgotten about Blogger, I just haven't felt like creating anything that I want to share with the rest of the world (yet). Here's something I made rather quickly because I just happened to be in the right mood: 


This is based off a real life conversation between me and my friend as she was choosing what anime to watch. I was browsing Instagram when I read "I want to eat your pancreas..." and my friend happens to be vegan so confusion was a natural reaction to the thought of her craving my pancreas. Of course, I had to associate the desire to eat a human pancreas with Venom so ta-da, short little comic of one of my favorite chaotic duos that I have not drawn in a long time. It also has been a long time since I've drawn anything in my cartoon style. Like seriously, you can tell I am going through a strong anime phase but I don't mind. 2010 me would be proud of the amount of anime I have been watching this year 😂 Speaking of, I got into Millionaire Detective/Fugou Keiji this month and I did not expect the turn it's taken 👀. I also binge-watched Legend of Korra and I must say, it's not bad, people just like hating. My personal biggest complaint is how the romance was written at first but it's otherwise decent. I give it a 7/10. Well, I have something sitting in my drafts but I don't feel like dealing with it so it will just sit there for a little while longer. I have another project that I started the same day I started this so let's see when I finish it. Till next doodle, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment