Friday, August 28, 2020

Quarantine Parenting

 

      Hello! Two posts in one week! I'm obviously making up for not being very active this summer. I actually meant to make this post Wednesday but my internet has been giving me trouble since then so I had to postpone sharing this here:


Have I mentioned that I got into millionaire detective (fkbu) this month? Well I have and I have been enjoying this show. I would marry Daisuke Kambe in a heartbeat but I also love Haru Kato and made mention to my friend that I think he would make a good dad. She responded with "Haru would use his baby as a rag if he spilled anything" and this doodle idea came to me so I did this quickly. I was actually in a drawing mood at the beginning of the week and got three drawings done but I've only posted two of them because one of them is indulgent and I don't feel like sharing it with anybody so don't expect to see it. Well, hope you enjoy your weekend, stay safe, and till next doodle, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment