Wednesday, September 16, 2020

When will this baby fever leave me? Wednesday

 

      Hello! I actually forgot to post on here last week so here's something I finished last week and then Friday I'll post the other, uh, piece (it became four pieces so I was hesitant to post it here). 


So I got this baby fever that won't leave me but because of the year we're in and the pandemic we're having, not like I'll be able to satisfy it because I'm still single (not surprised) and I have no money and it's too dangerous. So I have to content myself with doodling babies. Maybe you recognize this baby as having been in my old spring chibi/hanami doodles which means that yes, he is among my sprawling (and unfortunately increasing) list of OCs. The poor paper is beat up because I had been working on this for like a month and it appears that if I leave paper lying around, it's bound to get sat on or crushed by something else, smh. 

I've been feeling kinda down lately because of the above mentioned baby fever that I've had for months already and my current lack of funds. Yeah, I had that stimulus check from early on in the pandemic and it should have lasted me a little longer but I didn't expect to get Disney + in the summer and for my parents to borrow money from me to make a down payment on windows we still haven't received because of a bunch of things related to fixing up the house I'm stuck living in so my money has run out faster and I have an old car that needs fixing, a phone that I apparently have to replace soon thanks to our phone company, and I would love to get my own place so that I don't have to wait around to take a shower in my own house because someone is hogging up our one bathroom, have limitations put on my internet time and I don't have to hear my parents arguing or being annoying... but I don't want to be forced to search for a job and I know my best shot at getting a job is going to be in retail customer service but I've been there done that and don't want that anymore, hence why I quit my "good job" at Publix. But when I advertise my online shops or offer commissions, nobody takes me up on it so ahahaha I'm screwed.

Well anyway, till next doodle which should be coming up on Friday unless I get distracted, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment