Friday, September 18, 2020

Looking for some hot stuff?

 

      Hello! I have returned for that scheduled posting. Might have done it earlier if it weren't for the fact that my sister was monopolizing my laptop... and then she got offended when I pointed it out but anyway, prepare yourself for not one but four pictures of the same character 🙈:


I accidentally created a new OC a couple weeks ago and it's really hard to get them out of my head sometimes 🙈 I got the idea last week to draw them like this with makeup and yeah... A friend of mine who is in love with this character had mentally retconned their black hair and was imagining it to be pink so I tried it out and it's an option (still going to have them with their black hair majority of the time because that was how I imagined them). I wanted to do dramatic colored lighting on them but it wasn't working out and by the time I had figured out the right way to do it, I was like "too much work, next time". This was fun for me to work on and I am tempted to put this for sale on my Redbubble and Society6 but they barely got noticed on Instagram and Tumblr so idk, I don't want to risk them getting ignored on there as well. Nobody seems to care much about my OCs because they're not based on any particular fandom. Anyway, enjoy your weekend, I'm working on another little project (as other projects sit around waiting to be finished) so let's see when I post that. Till next doodle, toodles!




No comments:

Post a Comment