Wednesday, January 8, 2020

First Post of 2020


      Hello. It's been a week of 2020 and I've been spending it reading Little Women (which has made me want to knit again), doodling, and being obsessed with my fem!Lance AU but let's remember how I started my blog posting doodles of my OCs. 

The file name may be OC chibis 2019 but I finished it today so um, I have to work on that. I've been quite distracted (thanks to that fem!Lance AU I mentioned). Well these are all my main OCs plus a chibi version of me. I am a little disappointed in myself for having to use reference for some of these it's been so long since I've drawn these babes of mine. I actually made myself a reminder to draw them more often this year so here's hoping for more OC content. Till next doodle, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment