Friday, January 10, 2020

AYYY, COMO ME DUELE


       Hello! I managed to finish a little something today, which is good because I'm gonna have a busy schedule next week. I give you:

It is canon that Lana gets really bad periods, especially while in space cuz she's too far away from her Midol, or whatever medicine it is they take in the future. I actually sketched this on the first while suffering from period cramps of my own so I guess this is vent art. I might add this to my Redbubble and/or Society6 store, even though I have been hesitant fanart on there because I heard of a issue where artists couldn't access their Paypals because they had fanart in their Redbubble stores and I naturally don't want that to happen to me, but I do need the money. Well, enjoy your weekend and till next doodle, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment