Friday, January 17, 2020

Friendly Friday


      Hello! I've got a new doodle this week and I need another way to say let's go:
Ok, I just remembered that I have more doodles from last weekend but let's discuss this one first. I first drew Shiro in December and I remarked he looked more like Scorpia to which I got this comment on Instagram: 

So I did it. I held off until I had seen both VLD and SPOP but this was in the back of my head on my to-draw list. I like both characters so this was a pleasure to work on. My mom saw this when I had it zoomed out to figure out what color to make the background and she asked "are they a couple?" Lol, far from it and I can't tell her the truth... Not at this time anyway because I ended my 30-day Netflix trial. Since I mentioned characters I like, here are two more:


Yeah, I drew my boys Keith and Lance. I drew Keith last Saturday while enjoying the outdoors and watching my neighbor's puppy sneak into my backyard (poor baby was found dead Sunday, RIP). I meant to do some Little Women sketches since I had been reading it thanks to a friend but Jo wasn't coming out right so I was like "I've been wondering what Keith would like in my stylized realism style anyway", so I jumped back into my comfort zone and drew my favorite Voltron character. I was so proud of how he looked that day that I started Lance while at a party later that night only to be interrupted by good dancing music so I continued him on Sunday. This drawing was the first time I have ever drawn Keith smiling (you would think that since this is "my son" that I would want him to be happy, which I do, and draw him smiling more often) but since I became so damn protective of Lance after what the show did to him, I basically only draw him smiling. Let's say I ship Lance with happiness. Well, that's all I got for now doodle-wise. I am considering offering commissions but I'm always ignored when I do announce commissions so I don't want to rush into it but I do need the money. I can link to my Redbubble, they asked me to participate in a marketing experiment of theirs anyways so yeah. Hope you guys enjoy your weekend and till next doodle(s), toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment