Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Authorized personnel only


      Hello! I was hoping to have a doodle or drawing done for today but I didn't think that I'd be posting what I started today and not any of the stuff I started on Monday or Tuesday but eh, c'est la vie.

A chibi OC comic where I used Western comic style format. It got really cold here today in sunny Florida and I had to commemorate it with drawing a bundled up character. With my whole being obsessed with Voltron recently, I originally wanted to draw Lance (or Lana) being all bundled up and hating the cold and Keith being unfazed but then I remembered my OCs, some of them that would not be as affected by a sudden temp drop (Mike hailing from Chicago, Aidan being a literal body-warmer) so I rolled with this concept of certain characters not staying in their proper places and Mike, the oldest of my main OCs, being all "close the door, you're letting the cold air in." He's just a tired millennial that struggles at adulting and nobody is helping his case here. For the record, in my house we blame Elsa for all sudden chills since 2014 so it was only natural to add Hans in. And I am so inconsistent when it comes to how I draw chibis that there are three styles all within this comic. I do like this idea though, it was a fun draw, and I like how I drew a couple of characters looking like absolute babies. I mean just look at the little guy taking advantage of Aidan's unnaturally warm body. A baby. Just look at that tiny Keith in the last panel. A baby. So hey, I managed to draw some OC content within the first month of 2020. Reminds me that I gotta do a winter chibi drawing (two actually, because I will redraw Mike and Sandra's, I wasn't happy with last year's) but I have a bunch of speedpaints I gotta roll out so I can make room on my hard drive for more recordings for more speedpaints. I wasn't finished with my Voltron chibis either so ehehehe, I have my work cut out for me. At least I started the editing process for one video so I should finish it this week so I can move along with my YouTube, even if I won't really be able to make money off of it because of the whole child-friendly issue. Well, will I come back on Friday? We'll see. Till next doodle, toodles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment