Friday, April 1, 2016

The new kid on the block has become waaaayyyy too popular


      Hello. I have actually been drawing all week but it's been a little at a time and I don't really have anything finished but I did make a meme which it has been a while so: 

Yeah, I'm not really wowed by Spiderman's taking Captain America's shield. I'm not even that wowed that he actually appears now in the MCU because I'm tired of all this rebooting. I personally don't find him to be spectacular anymore. Loki, on the other hand, wore almost the full get-up and even imitated his voice in an alternate version of a Thor:TDW scene. Before you ask if I'm Team Cap or Team Iron Man, I am not choosing any sides because it's just going to be heart-wrenching when all these friends fight against each other. However, Tom Hiddleston has been asked what side he's rooting for and he has answered that he is Team Loki, that Loki would be the kind to watch all of this sitting on a rooftop because none of the Avengers were nice to him. So I will declare myself as Team Loki because I'm totally going to watch although I might cry and that's sentiment. I Saw The Light officially came out today (why April Fool's?) but I am definitely not going even though I want to hear him singing. I guess I'll watch it when it comes out on DVD. Hope you guys have a nice weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment