Friday, April 22, 2016

Fruitful Friday


      Hello. I have been doodling but I haven't really been feeling good (emotionally) and I've barely been on my own computer so posting on here has gone by the wayside. I feel better today even though my breakfast wasn't what I usually have and my day usually feels off when I don't have chocolate milk (although I haven't had lunch yet) so here goes my three doodles: 




I doodled a more finished version of a Magnus doodle that I did already because I felt that doodle was worthy of a T-shirt. He's up on Redbubble, if you're interested. Then the middle is inspired by Tom's no longer secret talent of playing the spoons as an instrument but with Loki setting the stage for it. And then this weekend is the 400th anniversary of Shakespeare's death and that pretty much calls for a Daddy Hiddles doodle. I hope to finish the original that I started which was definitely going to include Tom but alas, I had not a clue as to how to execute his legs with his costume so I will leave that for another time. Hope you guys have a nice weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment