Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Tom Tuesday


      Hello. A bit of a late start but I started doodling yesterday and I just don't feel like drawing on my computer very much anymore so yeah. I did manage to doodle today though but I'll start with what I've been working on over the weekend. 

I decided late last week that I would doodle some moments where Tom Hiddleston has ended up being in my dreams. Top left is me (slightly modified) "saving" him from drowning. I say "saving" because he was only up to his waist in water, he could have done it himself. I presume it was inspired by my sister watching a play-through of Lego's Marvel Superheroes and the guy playing accidentally killed Wolverine twice by having him fall in water and drown. That's gotta be it. Top right is a weird but funny one. I can't tell you the rest of the dream anymore but at one moment, I look at this thing that was an experiment to create the perfect tennis player and funny enough, Tom Hiddleston was used as part of a basis for one of them. The end result was a Tom look-a-like with long blond hair wearing pink. A guy played with his hair for a moment picking it up it was so long. Bottom left was that my parents were talking in supposedly their room across a hallway from me and they turned their backs one moment and Tom was apparently in the room with them as he just appears from behind the doorway, lays down a large shirt and just started goofing off and making me smile. To the right of that is the most recent, Tom had Magnus hair and the teeny figure is from one night that I couldn't get Magnus out of my mind. 


Today I started working on a comic idea I got from watching his SAG interview where he said that (not exactly) he wouldn't be a good spy anymore because too many people know him. And yes, I drew Avengers blowing his cover because I haven't drawn them in a while. I can't seem to get Steve's hair right. A timeline for this would be after Age of Ultron but definitely before Civil War. Tom has black hair because he's played a blond spy already, spies have to blend in, and I like him with dark hair. I inserted a random dog because I was having difficulty with Steve's posing and I felt those two needed a reason to be walking in the park, or at least a cover. Well, I will come back when I have something else to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment