Monday, April 4, 2016

Movie Monday


      Hello. My Monday has been pretty good, well except for one thing. So some new stills from High Rise (starring Tom Hiddleston) came out this weekend and I thought I'd doodle my reactions to them so here they are:


I only got three of the four that I really had an opinion of so I added in that one thing that threw off my happy Monday: a spoiler. I can't see writing or text without wanting to read it and that can be a problem sometimes. So I am going into this movie with that scary thought in mind and hoping that another small innocent creature (a certain lady's unborn child) does not become a victim of the madness that will take place in this movie. I want to watch so many movies this year it's not even funny. On my list are: Deadpool, Zootopia, Captain America:Civil War, High Rise, I Saw The Light. BvS is meh to me but my friend wants to see it so I'll go with her, rooting for Wonder Woman all the way. I am on the fence with X-Men: Apocalypse and it appears to come out this week or at least sometime soon. Tomorrow Star Wars 7 comes out on DVD, yay! It seems to be the age of movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment