Tuesday, April 5, 2016

No Tantrums Tuesday


      Drew a doodle that was overdue already so here it is: 
Should've drawn him much sooner but it was so much fun drawing the likes of Daddy Hiddles and Magnus and all that good stuff that I kept forgetting. I also planned on drawing Phasma but I did not feel like dealing with the helmet so I'm leaving her for later. I couldn't help but stare at this man when he was screen. There were so many attractive people in that movie and some of them were bad. I've seen some critic refer to General Hux as a sneer given human form. That is like the best description I have ever heard and it fits him like a glove. Maybe he wouldn't be so uptight if he didn't wear those tight collars.Well, I'll come back when I doodle something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment