Friday, August 28, 2015

Why Do You Run Away?


      Hello. I'm back, and just in time to post something before the possible coming of Tropical Storm Erica to Florida, yay. This doodle is different from what I usually draw because if you've been here before, you know I generally draw people. But this time, I decided to go down a different road: 

The joke is in Spanish but it was inspired by a song that is in Spanish so yeah. The translation is I am not a monster. I can relate to the song because I feel that sometimes people avoid me like I am some sort of monster but I thought better of inserting myself in there and that's when I thought that there are a few creatures that have been given a bad rap for being monsters so I went with that instead. The stars of this are obviously a Great White shark, T-Rex, and Orca/Killer Whale modeled after Bruce from Jaws, Rexy from Jurassic World, and Tilikum from you-know-where. TGIF and I hope you guys have a nice weekend and that mine doesn't have horrible weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment