Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Friends Don't Judge (and friends let friends quote their favorite parts)


      I've been in a Frozen craze (more than usual) lately and part of it is because my best friend hadn't seen it so I took it upon myself to show her the movie. I had a good time with her (and the movie of course) and I just had to draw a little something related to it. 

I finished it last night and posted it on my Instagram but I was missing one of my favorite TV shows so I didn't post on here right away. I haven't been drawing digitally for a short while so this is basically my jumping back into it and in case you were getting tired of me drawing Frozen characters, I'm giving you a little break here. I'll try to draw something else besides them but what can I say? IT'S TRUE LOVE! Happy Humpday and I gotta go for now but I'll be back, hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment