Monday, August 3, 2015

You Are My Patient


      So this weekend I finally saw Big Hero 6. I say finally because I didn't watch it when it came out in theaters and it was just this weekend that we rented it, well checked it out of the library that is. It's no big deal, I didn't see the Avengers till May this year and the rest of my family hasn't seen it, so being almost a year behind in watching this isn't a biggie. Anyway, I saw it and I loved it. They pulled the same little trick that they did in Frozen and then they really surprised me towards the end but that's good because I could practically pinpoint who would die in Jurassic World so if more movies could employ that whole plot twist thing, that'd be great. I liked just about all of the characters but Baymax might just be my favorite so I did a little something here. 

That's not my favorite Baymax quote but it's the one that is more associated with him. For someone (something) with a simple design, he is so hard to draw, especially digitally. I also thought up some funny ideas starring Baymax so watch out because I might go through with it. Well, I cannot deactivate until you say you are satisfied with your care so I hope you're satisfied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment