Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I'm Good, I Swear!


      Call it weird or crazy, but I have become one of those Frozen fans that has a thing with Hans. Don't get me wrong, I am well aware that Kristoff is the better choice and he and Anna should be together and I like him, but he's not my type so yeah. In case you're wondering, my type is actually the tall brunette, light skinned kind but I'm also quite intrigued by red hair so I could also go for a hunky redhead if I happen to come by one. I went off on a tangent there when I came here to showcase a new doodle related to what I started talking about.

I've been wanting to draw Shatterhans (that's what I call him) again doing exactly this but I just had to draw it after hearing this (there's other versions of this video but this is the one I picked) so I changed one little word and PRESTO! This idea finally materialized on my screen and not just in my head. I'd like to see more of Hans in Frozen 2, preferably as a good guy because I think it's a shame to let all that prettiness go to waste ;) Btw, I can draw Hans, I just chose to draw this because I thought it would be funnier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment