Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I has the Frozen fever


      I. Finally. Finished. It. After two grueling weeks of working on this, I have finally finished what I was working on. So now you can see it!

Why Disney? Why wallpaper? Why pillars? Why painted details on the pillars? Drawing the characters: fine with that. Drawing their clothes: a little difficulty with Hans, but ok with that. Drawing the background: ugh. Now I know I wouldn't last one second at Disney if they wanted me to work on backgrounds. Character design and scripts are more my strong suit. I absolutely love how panel 1 and 3 came out, they look like something out of a coloring book. Oh, so here we have the Hanslings (Anna edition. Yes, there's an Elsa edition). Panel 1 is baby Prince Gregers, panel 2 his little brother Einar, panel 3 baby Princess Janne, and last but not least, Princess Alva in panel 4. The j in Janne is pronounced like in fjord, as in like a y. And yes, Alva is getting an icy reception there just because she happens to be like her auntie Elsa. In case you're wondering, Hans is actually king here but the outfits are obviously based off of the ones he wears in the movie so... yeah. Btw, Hans should just fire whoever is making those derp chains on his jacket ;P. Well, that's all I've got, hope to be back Friday with a doodle. Toodle-oo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment