Monday, April 13, 2015

Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold


      It's Monday which means we are forced to start another week :( I hope your weekend was nice, mine's definitely hit a high note when my family and I spotted a manatee only a few feet away from us on a remote inlet beach. I saw a manatee (actually I recall two snouts coming up at the surface so probably a mother and calf) in the wild! Ok, sorry if you can't top that, but I hope something good happened to you. Speaking of something good happening, I have a doodle in my arsenal that is pretty much the opposite but, well, I'll show you...

Be careful what you wish for. Drew this for a friend (she should already have this in her possession) after thinking maybe Anna wants to get back at Hans with more than a punch? And also Amy Mebberson (creator of Pocket Princesses) drew a comic panel of Anna asking Pocahontas to flood the Kingdom of the Southern Isles so obviously I'm not alone in this. See? I told you I could draw Hans. I like the way Hans and Anna came out, I'm a little disappointed with Elsa but her eyes were so difficult! So were Hans', but they came out a ton better than hers. Last night I actually found some sketches I did of Anna and Elsa before I watched the movie and my God, they did not look like themselves. They actually looked horrible but at that moment I thought the movie was overrated so I didn't even bother trying. And as someone who pretty much saw only the trailers with Kristoff in them, anytime I saw Hans in the picture (because he didn't show up in any of the trailers that i saw) I was pretty much "who is this Hans?" (thumbs up for Olaf quote?) But I have seen the movie and I finally understand so I guess it makes up for that. Ok, I'm gonna hit the road and try to draw something else. It may or may not be Frozen related. 

No comments:

Post a Comment