Sunday, August 11, 2024

SonAmy Week Day 7: Comfort*

 

      Hi! I made it through this week that I took as a challenge so here is today's doodle:


I couldn't think of anything for non-cliché date so I thought I'd do the comfort prompt instead and thinking about what I could do for it, I thought of how Sonic and Amy even met: Amy got kidnapped by a robot version of Sonic and our hero Sonic had to go and save her. Not speaking from experience but kidnapping is traumatic so the idea of Amy breaking down in tears after the events of Sonic CD made sense to me. And if she's crying, then she needs some comforting, right? So she reaches out to Sonic for a hug because 1. he's her savior and 2. he was the only other person around at the moment. Sonic is not at all used to this (he's also still a kid and new to this whole saving the day thing) and he's not one for mushy feelings or physical touch (CANON) but he can't just stand there and let this little girl cry so he tries... and offers her something that he knows would make him feel better. This is the day Amy even learns what a chili dog is.

This has been pretty fun to do but I'm also glad that I can take a break and draw for myself after this. So until next doodle, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment