Saturday, May 30, 2020

Summer Chibi Tomi


      Hello! This has been sitting in my drafts for a long time so let's just get this done and over with: 


When it came to editing this speedpaint, I was scratching my head as to what music to use and back in the day, YouTube had a list of songs you could and couldn't use because of copyright so I used it and I ended up downloading royalty free music straight from YouTube's Creator Studio (I think... I know I got it from YouTube) and one song I believe is one that originally came with my old computer in Windows Media Player back when it had XP (the good old days. That computer hasn't worked since last year btw and I'd like to be able to fix it). I will be posting more often hopefully, especially since I have gotten back into digital and been motivated to keep doodling. Mermay is nearly done and I had one (1) doodle done for it on my sister's iPad but when it came time to transfer the screenshot to my laptop, we couldn't figure out how it worked before so yeah. Anyway, enjoy your weekend, stay safe, stay at home (says the girl that went out today to buy dog food and then get a couple of things at Michael's but I was wearing a mask, washed my hands when I got home and sanitized my car where I touched, I should be ok 👍) and till next doodle, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment