Monday, May 25, 2020

It's the rest of the Gaang! (plus more fly swatting)


      Hello! I am trying to end this month with a bang and I have accumulated a lot of doodles lately so let me show you the Avatar related ones:




That's not the order I wanted but I don't feel like fighting it so I guess the girls will have to be in a Zuko sandwich. My little pencil doodle of Zuko looks like a mix of Keith and Todoroki (BNHA) to me but that's just me, and they're all among my favorites anyway so does it really matter? (It kinda does but whatever) Then there's Suki in her Kyoshi Warrior makeup. She is unfortunately placed where there was a thick black line on the other side of this scrap paper so forgive me. I am happy with how my little Toph turned out in this doodle. When I posted to Instagram, I complained that I personally would be bothered by having a middle bang in my face but that's just me. And then the last one is just an Avatar version of the last post with Keith and Lance but it's Zuko and Sokka. Can you believe that I had the top part of Sokka's outfit memorized and a really hard time colorpicking for Zuko's outfit? Yeah, this was all fun and I am so glad that Netflix brought the real Last Airbender back for Americans because that meant I could finish watching the show after binge watching season five of She-ra. Well, I'm gonna get going now. I finished another digital doodle today but that is going to have a complimentary speedpaint video with it so expect that later this week. I am so glad that I got the pen problem fixed finally. Till next doodle, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment