Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Quick Chibi Allura


      Hello! I'm posting two times in the same week. Awesome! I am starting to feel so productive this week and I'm still waking up late in the morning. I actually tried going to bed early last night, partly because I had a bad headache but I couldn't fall asleep. Anyway, enough about my circadian rhythm, here's a doodle I made on Monday but held back on posting until today:



It's Allura! I am so glad that I could get back to my projects like my little chibi headshots of Voltron characters. I drew her in 2 hours and she turned out pretty darn cute too. I had fun drawing her and I've noticed over the past couple of months that I appreciate her more as a character now. She definitely deserved better, that was a bastard move on the creators' part to just sacrifice her in the end. Plus, her relationship with Lance was rushed and helped ruin Lance in the ending. Like dude, not cool. Enough ranting, here's the link to the speedpaint I made to accompany the doodle:https://youtu.be/Z8ajFVoEk08. I expect to make at least one more posting this week but let's see. Till next doodle, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment