Friday, May 22, 2020

Keith, The Quickest Swat in the West


      Hello. I return with a doodle I finished today. 

Wow, more Voltron. Ok, so this is based on a true story. I've become pretty good at killing flies lately because they keep coming into my house uninvited and I legit said exactly what Keith says here. I have said it more than once. Lance was just an addition I wanted to make because that seems like the kind of reaction a normal person would have and for added comedy. 

Oh! This doodle also means that I got a replacement pen for the drawing tablet! I ordered it in April with my stimulus check (American thing, I don't know if any other country has done this to reimburse its citizens monetarily) and it finally came earlier this week so of course I had to draw something. This idea has been in my head since March, maybe as early as February, I really don't remember anymore because this year feels so long yet it's also happening so fast. I plan on doing a couple of doodles that were put on hold next week, let's hope I follow through with that. I do have a couple of doodles that I should post on here soon so expect that too. Enjoy your weekend and till next doodle, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment