Monday, December 31, 2018

Venom Doodle Dump: Eddie UWU


      Hello, I return with just a couple hours left til 2019 in my neck of the woods with another Venom doodle dump:




I know it's a lot to process but when I get obsessed, I get obsessed. So the first one is an excerpt, if you will, of an idea I got of something Eddie would do: go shopping for a new over-sized hoodie and come back home with a hoodie dress instead. I just love how cute and cuddly he came out in this so he's my new phone lockscreen/wallpaper. My mom actually caught sight of it the other day and asked me "who's that?". I still haven't answered her that it's Eddie Brock and my family (minus my grandparents) saw the movie just last Saturday. Oh that's right, I finally saw the movie a couple weeks back when it released digitally. I spent $20 to watch a movie on YouTube 😅 I actually came up with the comic idea (second pic) the night I watched the movie because I was hanging around a tree and I sang out Anne's little ditty. When I was sketching out the posing in stick figure form, Venom was a sperm coming out of Eddie's shoulder 😂 The third is me playing around with the idea of a fem!Eddie. Does not help that while searching for a job, Eddie says "I could be a woman." This is technically my first time drawing She-Venom but since it's within an alternate universe with Eddie Brock as a woman, they don't call themselves that because it's pointless to. I omitted Carnage and Riot on purpose because Riot was the villain in the movie and Carnage is guaranteed to be the villain in the sequel, making them bad children that deserve to be in jars. And the last picture is just the variant I mentioned in my last post. Well this has an interesting year. How many great Marvel movies? So many Infinity War and Venom memes. Thank you memes and Venom, for helping me cope with my depression, stress, and those horrific undeserved deaths in Infinity War. What are my plans for 2019? For starters, I wanna watch Spiderverse. I'll be spending at least the next couple of months still obsessed with Venom even though there are movies that I have been waiting years for (aka Frozen 2). I'll keep drawing. I'll try to be more active on this blog, especially since Tumblr is supposedly dying with the whole getting rid of NSFW (which was part of why I was slow to getting a Tumblr). I'd also like to feel more accomplished in life. Well, I feel like I am forgetting stuff, which I probably am, but I'm just gonna end it here and say you next year. (I usually end the year with my OCs but this year has been very different)

No comments:

Post a Comment