Saturday, December 29, 2018

Seasonal Chibis Return: Fall 2


      Hey, I promised I would come back with more doodles so here they are before the end years and I forget: 

I redrew Wilhelm and Ariana's fall chibis too. Yay, now I have a complete collection. I finished Wilhelm like two weeks ago but I was waiting to do Ariana to post him here, but with the holidays making work busier (I work in a grocery store, remember?) and getting sick last week, there was either no time or motivation to draw so yeah, that sucks. I finally finished Ariana yesterday because I had no work so I opened up FireAlpaca and played some Spanish music to get into the mood. And when I say Spanish music, I mean Selena then Azucar Moreno followed by Peret, the latter two being artists from Spain. Wilhelm got a hair recolor to look more natural and if you notice, he's the tallest chibi out of all them and bulkier too. Only thing that got recolored with Ariana was her shoes because it turns out they were much bluer before when I was going for a soft black. All right, I'm gonna do a venom doodle dump (or two... or three, I have too many doodles amassed already) and I have no clue if I return Monday night with anybody. We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment